On our site we collect the following:
Information is collected from you when you:
Subscribe to a newsletter or register as a member
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information? Simple, we only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards though the third party vendors we use to host the site and its services my do so. At the current time, we do not use an SSL certificates.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
• Keep track of advertisements,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Disabling cookies shouldn’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties such as our email service provider. These service providers have separate and independent privacy policies.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information by logging into their account if they have created one with us.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Statement: We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 14 business days of notification of a breach to our system or that of a 3rd party service provider that has been confirmed to affect user data
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. An automated system will process your request immediately.
220 N Canyon Blvd.
Monrovia, CA 91016